Data released on 10/09/21 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that between December 14, 2020, and September 3, 2021, a total of 675,593 adverse events following Covid vaccines were reported in the U.S. to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The data included a total of 14,506 reports of deaths , an increase of 595 cases from the previous week.
Increase in serious Injuries and Deaths
There were 88,171 reports of serious injuries, including reports of fatalities, during the same time period, an increase of 2,200 from the previous week.
Excluding ” foreign reports ” filed in VAERS, between December 14, 2020, and September 3, 2021, there were 539,473 adverse events reported in the U.S. , including 6,577 deaths and 41,840 serious injuries .
Of the 6,577 deaths reported in the U.S. As of September 3, 12% occurred within 24 hours after vaccination, 18% occurred within 48 hours after vaccination, and 31% occurred in persons who experienced symptom onset within 48 hours after vaccination.
In the U.S., 373 million doses of Covid vaccine had been administered as of September 3. This includes: 212 million doses from Pfizer, 146 million doses from Moderna and 14 million doses from Johnson & Johnson (J&J). Leia aqui e aqui.
The data come directly from reports submitted to VAERS, the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse reactions to vaccines in the US.
Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received on a specific date, usually about a week before the release date. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.
This week’s U.S. data for 12- to 17-year-olds
- 19,015 total adverse events, including 1,132 classified as serious and 19 reported deaths . Two of the 19 deaths were suicides. The most recent death involves a report of two patients [VAERS ID 1655100 ] who died after their second dose of Pfizer, including a 13-year-old girl. Other recently reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS ID 1498080 ) who previously had COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS ID 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer. Leia aqui and here.
- 2,810 reports of anaphylaxis among young people aged 12 to 17 years, with 99% of cases attributed to the Pfizer vaccine. Leia aqui.
- 469 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (inflammation of the heart) with 462 cases attributed to Pfizer vaccine. Leia aqui.
- 101 reports of blood clotting disorders, all cases attributed to Pfizer. Leia aqui.
This week’s U.S. VAERS data from Dec. 14, 2020, through Sept. 3, 2021, for all age groups combined
- 21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 54% of those who died were male, 42% were female, and the remaining death reports did not include the sex of the deceased.
- The mean age at death was 72.9 years. Leia aqui.
- As of September 3, 3558 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 1042 reports of miscarriage or preterm delivery . Leia aqui.
- Of the 2743 reported cases of Bell’s palsy, 50% were attributed to Pfizer vaccines , 43% to Moderna , and 7% to J&J . Leia aqui.
- 570 reports of Guillain-Barré syndrome , with 39% of cases attributed to Pfizer , 33% to Moderna and 27% to J&J . Leia aqui.
- 144,785 reports of anaphylaxis with 41% of cases attributed to Pfizer vaccine , 51% to Moderna and 7% to J&J . Leia aqui.
- 9,051 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of these, 3,862 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 3,297 reports to Moderna and 1,843 reports to J&J . Leia aqui.
- 2,362 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 1,487 cases attributed to Pfizer, 775 cases to Moderna and 92 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine. Leia aqui.
Biden Announces Broad COVID Vaccine Mandates Targeting the Unvaccinated
President Biden ordered sweeping new federal COVID vaccine requirements for up to 100 million Americans, including private sector employees, healthcare workers and federal contractors, threatening fines in the thousands of dollars for companies that fail to comply.
In his speech, Biden made no exceptions for the millions of Americans with natural immunity and made no mention of exemptions for those with medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs. Leia aqui.
Biden’s plan calls for COVID vaccinations, or mandatory weekly testing, for all employers with more than 100 employees. Vaccinations will be mandatory for all federal workers and government contractors, with no allowance for weekly testing.
Biden’s plan also calls for vaccinating 17 million health care workers in Medicare and Medicaid participating hospitals and other health care settings.
The worldwide trend to force universal compliance with an unwanted, ineffective and potentially dangerous medical intervention is notorious, anti-scientific, anti-democratic and anti-American.