VAERS Data released last Friday, September 17, by the CDC showed a total of 701,561 adverse event reports in all age groups following COVID vaccines in the US, including 14,925 deaths and 91,523 serious injuries.
VAERS reports rise in deaths
Data released Sept. 17 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that between Dec. 14, 2020, and Sept. 10, 2021, a total of 701,561 adverse events following COVID vaccines were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System ( VAERS). The data included a total of 14,925 reports of deaths, an increase of 419 from the previous week.
There were 91,523 reports of serious injuries, including reports of deaths, during the same period, an increase of 3,352 from the previous week.
Excluding “foreign reports” filed in VAERS, 559,462 adverse events, including 6,756 deaths and 43,073 serious injuries, were reported in the U.S. between December 14, 2020 and September 10, 2021. Przeczytaj tutaj.
Of the 6,756 U.S. deaths reported as of September 10, 12% occurred within 24 hours after vaccination, 17% occurred within 48 hours after vaccination, and 31% occurred in persons who experienced symptom onset within 48 hours after vaccination.
The data come directly from reports submitted to VAERS, the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse reactions to vaccines in the United States.
Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received on a specific date, usually about a week prior to the publication date. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.
This week’s U.S. data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 19,827 total adverse events, including 1,169 classified as serious and 19 reported deaths . Two of the 19 deaths were suicides. Przeczytaj tutaj.
The most recent death involves a report of two patients [VAERS ID 1655100 ] who died after their second dose of Pfizer, including a 13-year-old girl.
Other recently reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS ID 1498080 ) who had already passed COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS ID 1505250 ) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.
- 2,972 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds, with 99% of cases attributed to the Pfizer vaccine.
attributed to the Pfizer vaccine. Przeczytaj tutaj.
- 488 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (inflammation of the heart) with 481 cases attributed to Pfizer vaccine. Przeczytaj tutaj.
- 106 reports of blood clotting disorders, all cases attributed to Pfizer. Przeczytaj tutaj.
Data for all age groups combined, show:
- 20% zgonów było związanych z zaburzeniami kardiologicznymi.
- 54% of those who died were male, 42% were female, and the remaining death reports did not include the sex of the deceased.
- The mean age at death was 72.9 years. Przeczytaj tutaj.
- As of September 10, 3650 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 1076 reports of miscarriage or preterm delivery. Przeczytaj tutaj.
- Of the 2,783 reported cases of Bell’s palsy, 50% were attributed to Pfizer vaccines , 42% to Moderna, and 8% to J&J. Przeczytaj tutaj.
- 593 reports of Guillain-Barré syndrome , with 39% of cases attributed to Pfizer , 33% to Moderna and 27% to J&J. Przeczytaj tutaj.
- 149,681 reports of anaphylaxis with 42% of cases attributed to Pfizer vaccine , 51% to Moderna and 7% to J&J. Przeczytaj tutaj.
- 9,260 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of these, 3,968 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 3,376 reports to Moderna and 1,866 reports to J&J. Przeczytaj tutaj.
- 2,452 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 1,545 cases attributed to Pfizer, 806 cases to Moderna and 93 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine. Przeczytaj tutaj.